Metal & Mineral Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Interview Questions

1,505

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The students were split into groups to brainstorm a case study and perform a presentation. The process is very fast with very little time to properly prepare a presentation but be ready to present to a group of executives.

What is proxy research?

1 Answer

Job specific based on skills Tested on electronics, plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical, and personality.

1 Answer

Why I wanted to leave my previous job

1 Answer

Ask if I was going back to construction in the spring. I also had to take a measurement test. I also was taking out to the shop and had to bend some wire by hand.

Why do you want to join Gerdau leaving Fortune 100 company

What's your potential strength

1 Answer

Hypothetical case: Alcoa manufactures the paper bags used by the microwave popcorn industry. A new technology has created a new type of bag, which makes the production of the bags more efficient. Should Alcoa sell this new type of bag to the popcorn makers?

1 Answer

Some basic leadership question that I can't really remember, but it stumped me. Really weird question.

1 Answer

This question that was asked is put my personal pet peeve and most people that I knows pet peeve and it really doesn't do anything to get a good answer out of anyone because no one is going to actually say what their worst thing is there going to try to come up with something positive what is the worst thing about you

4150 of 1,505 Interview Questions