Account Manager Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your strength and weakness?

1 Answer

Strength - I am a team player. Organized, dependable, and detailed oriented. Don't like to leave things pending. If I can get things done by the end of the day, why leave it for later. Weakness - Barely take time off. Even when I go home I am thinking of what needs to be done the next day.

Not that it is difficult, but candidates should have a 90 day business plan on how they would approach the job

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales now...All in all this was a 12 hr 2nd interview!

1 Answer

How could I benefit the company or what could I bring in. The Branch manager asked me the usual questions about my previous employment and why I was looking for a new position.

What is the Law of Average

1 Answer

The most difficult question asked for the ways I would resolve various negotiation scenarios stretching from instances that would result in either monetary loss to the company or even worse, loss of a customer.

1 Answer

They were very interested in me asking them questions.

1 Answer

What type of work did you do at...?

1 Answer

The questions are not that difficult, she is primarily interested in whether or not you are willing to work for free.

3 Answers