Account Executive Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Michigan

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a problem that recently occurred that you had to overcome.

1 Answer

This is not an overly hard question but I wasn't prepared.

I would suggest asking your own questions during the "Q&A" phase of your interview. The questions you are asked aren't particularly difficult and you won't glean much information about the position from them. Instead, I recommend you focus on how the compensation programs work in detail. Specifically, you should inquire about the "draw" option and the stipulations that come with it. Of course if you are bringing your own clients with you, don't worry about asking questions.

1 Answer

Typical STAR format interview questions.

1 Answer

They wanted to know how you would handle a tough situation or tough customer.

1 Answer

Our conversations tended to focus on developing integrated programs beyond print to include digital, events and custom content.

1 Answer

What kind of role are you expecting?

1 Answer

Do you work better alone?

1 Answer

How do you stay organized?

1 Answer

What have you heard about Robert Half?

1 Answer

You are starving, it's late. Your favorite restaurant is closing the kitchen now. The other one is still open. What do you do.