Controller Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Controller Interview Questions in Michigan

"When hiring a controller, a company will look for candidates who have the business mindset, accounting experience, and essential soft skills to oversee the entire accounting department. Before interviewing for a controllership, prepare to answer questions not only about your knowledge of accounting, but also about your management strategies, communication skills, and knowledge of business operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why was I looking to come out of retirement at a lower level then when I retired.

1 Answer

My focus on a lower level position was twofold, first to compensate for my gap in employment and second to allow me to restart my career with a reputable company and work my way up within that organization.

If you have an customer that stayed with the company and the customer was not satisfied how would you handle the situation

1 Answer

Q: How would you handle a hostile customer that feel they were not treated as a customer should be treated

1 Answer

what is the most challenging aspect of this position

1 Answer

Questions were not necessarily hard or difficult, more of the attitude of managers that was an interesting tactic

1 Answer

What processes have you improved in prior positions?

1 Answer

What is the OEE for a well-run plant?

1 Answer

The questions were standard interview questions and as well as technical. The director seemed to focus on specific areas of the role and not the entire role when trying to ensure that I had the necessary experience.

1 Answer

None. She asked so few questions, and nothing beyond the very routine.

110 of 26 Interview Questions