Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Michigan

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What types of attitudes make you angry

2 Answers

none I know how to work with all kinds of people

How many interviews did you have?

How would you handle an irate customer.

1 Answer

How can I be an asset to their company?

1 Answer

Name a time when you didn't agree with company policy. What is your weakness? How do you deal with difficult customers? Is there anything in your life that would prevent you from being available at all hours? What made you apply for this position?

Sell me something

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to go above your manager.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset coworker. Then they asked a question very similar in wording: Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a VERY anger coworker and give me the exact situation. Tell me about a time when the company enforced a rule you did not want to follow. Where do you see yourself 3-5 years from now. Why do want to work for fifth third. How do you feel about having individual sales goals.

1 Answer

Where is Yellowstone National Park located?

1 Answer

How would you present, and gain clients, to your mobile car washing business?

Why should we hire you?