Director Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Michigan

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

asked all of the "basic/canned" interview questions... why are you looking for a job, what do you look for in an employer, etc.

1 Answer

answered as upbeat and positive as I could, the interview process was kind of a bummer though. Hard to get a read on someone over the phone instead of in-person to tell if you are answering the questions appropriately or if you are misunderstanding the question.

Why do you want to work at Lear

1 Answer

If you had a bumper sticker to describe yourself, what would it say

1 Answer

Asked several times why I would want to work here even though I had experience in sales and media advertising, which seemed strange at the time to have to convince someone that I wanted to work there rather than the other way around...

What was title nine.

1 Answer

•What is your greatest weakness

1 Answer

After being shown a high level business strategy, asked how I would modify/improve it.

1 Answer

How would I decide the importance of an event if it was academic or athletic?

1 Answer

Describe the best part of your job and why

Can you sell?