HR Generalist Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Find jobs for HR Generalist

HR Generalist Interview Questions in Michigan

"As a human resources generalist, it's your job to help your company run smoothly by managing HR issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. In an interview, you can expect to answer questions about your interpersonal and organizational skills as well as your experience executing clerical tasks. You may be asked a few scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee questions."

Top Interview Questions

Tell us about a time you had an idea of how to approach a problem, but your team didn't agree. How did you convince them to go with your approach?

What would you like to do with your skill set?

How do you feel about telling someone to get back to work?

Why did I leave my last job

1 Answer

Why did Iwant to take a lesser position in HR?

Describe a specific time when you leveraged the diversity (e.g., personal, cultural, etc.) of the members of your team / department / organization to enhance a project. What was the project? What enhancements did diversity bring?

Describe your work experience that has prepared you for the role of an HR Business Partner.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you a customer had unrealistic expectations, how did you align expectations in order to avoid unreasonable commitment.

110 of 28 Interview Questions