Human Resources Director Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Human Resources Director Interview Questions in Michigan

"As a Human Resources Director, you'll be responsible for implementing and enforcing new HR policies, handling ethical violations, and keeping the office culture enjoyable and healthy. Expect to discuss your experience working in HR and provide examples of how you've resolved conflicts in the past. Your interviewer will want to know if you are capable of creating and implementing new policies, so be ready to offer suggestions to various HR issues such as employee recruiting or compensation."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

they have some standard behavioral questions that they ask all candidates. I don't remember the 3 competencies

1 Answer

I gave examples as they requested from my personal experience showing how I get results.

What was title nine.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience? What were you responsible for in your last position? What are you looking for?

Describe a time when you have had to overcome resistance to change. What did you do and how did it turn out?

Tell us about a time that you encountered resistance to change and how you handled that resistance.

They put a lot of emphasis in their questions about being a Catholic organization.

I do not remember the questions however they did include some behavioral based questions. It was really an interview session to see how I would fit it with the culture.

Some standard behavior interview questions (tell me about a time when...), and many culture, leadership and 'fit' type questions.