Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Michigan

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

As stated above, you really need to dig deep about what makes you get up in the morning and it shouldn't be financially driven unless its generous. They will ask you later in the process what you'd do if you were making all kinda of money and blowing it in Vegas would not be the thing to say. This company wants to understand what make you tick and wants to see depth.

Get deep!

What would you do if you saw an employee stealing an pen from the store?

1 Answer

What was the question you were asked?

1 Answer

What do I understand about the scope of the position applying for?

1 Answer

I was asked about my history with attendance and wether or not I have any problems with being on time.

2 Answers

How much do you know about Laser Hair removal?

1 Answer

There was a question on what the new Jaguar models had under the hood. I guessed wrong, but nothing was held against me.

1 Answer

Did you find the building ok? Seriously, that was the hardest question. Elementary level interview.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Why do you want to sell cars?