Sales Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in Michigan

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had to get rid of one of the United States which one would it be and why?

28 Answers

The answer to this question basically described your decision making process and how you deal with problems...

There is only one United States

Well should I have said one of the states in the United States...

If someone stole something (either an employee or a customer), what would you do?

5 Answers

Sell me the outfit you have on.

2 Answers

How are you geared toward customer service?

2 Answers

What are your plans after school.... What do you plan on doing with your schooling.

1 Answer

How would you advise a fellow employee ignoring or avoiding helping other customers?

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

How I sort my priorities

1 Answer

There is no difficult or unexpected question. The interviews usually last 10 - 15 minutes tops.

110 of 2,546 Interview Questions