Sales Manager Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Manager

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Michigan

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for this particular company? Their looking for passionate people to join the industry; if you don't like cars don’t bother to interview because you will be found out very quickly.

3 Answers

Because I've been a gear head all my life; built my own hot rod at 18.

do you think all my freind care me sick vertigo,askhole,,,,,,,,,,,

by budialisantoso@yahoo.co.id: do you think all my freind care me sick vertigo,askhole,,,,,,,,,,, Are you @lack or Hispanic because you speak like a 3rd word person as you must be?

What job are we talking to you about?

2 Answers

Are you comfortable calling people at home to collect payment

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume

1 Answer

The interview was very scripted and asked for detailed examples of how you handled a particular set of issues. Wee very concerned about my area of residence and the amount of travel involved. While the interviewers stressed the amount of travel involved , they didn't fully consider the amount of time and travel required to make the position successful. The position itself was necessary, however, Lowe's lack of experience in managing true "outside sales" people was evident. The company is filled with "operators " with little to no experience handling outside sales staff. They gave the MSM's no true "powers" instead deferring to inexperience, arrogant store managers

1 Answer

Have you ever managed people before.

1 Answer

Aren't you over qualified for this position?

1 Answer

When would I be available for an in-person interview

Are you married?

1 Answer

What were your authority levels for your current field underwriting position?

110 of 120 Interview Questions