Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Michigan

"Senior financial analysts are respected for their expertise, exemplified by their attention to detail, confidence, and accuracy. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on technical questions, your previous experiences, and hypothetical situations that require your analysis and recommendation. Most importantly, come prepared with knowledge on the company and the industry, as well as the challenges that it faces."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work at Whirlpool?

2 Answers

Obviously there's no one right answer, but affirming the firm's self perception that it has great people and great leadership development is probably worth mentioning (for what it's worth, I think that's an accurate self perception).

"Whirlpool is attractive to me for many reasons, and I will focus on the two most important. First and foremost, I love what I do. Every day, I wake up excited about the challenges that await me. I find the development and realization of new ideas through the collaboration of a skilled team extremely rewarding. Some days, I can’t believe I get paid to do what I do! I know that Whirlpool will present me with unique opportunities to use my skills everyday. Secondly, I greatly admire Whirlpool’s culture of growth and personal development. I love to learn and apply new skills, and I know that there is no lack of investment by Whirlpool in their people. This investment speaks well of Whirlpool and their ability to endure as a company far into the future."

"What is your current salary? If you do not tell me, we can not move forward with you in the process of interviewing."

1 Answer

Why do you want to move back into finance?

1 Answer

Recent achievements, weaknesses, skills assessment etc

What has been the biggest accomplishment in your life?

1 Answer

The hardest question for me was about budgeting and forecasting, because I didn't technically have the experience in any of my prior positions.

Where do you think Ford's cost of debt is going to be in the future? (not specific number, just direction)

tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker

What will help me remember you from all of the other candidates?