Middle School Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Middle School Teacher Interview Questions

"Middle school is a pivotal stage in a student's academic and personal career, so employers are looking for passionate candidates who motivate students and adequately prepare them to enter high school. You may be asked to discuss your teaching style, how you would provide support to lower-leveled learners, or how you might executive disciplinary action should an issue arise."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe what we would see going on in your room during a typical math lesson ?

1 Answer

You would see a student oriented room with lots of current student work on the walls. I try to make it all about the learner. You would see group projects where the students are taking ownership of their own learning.

What are your instructional strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

How would you handle it if you had a group of kids in line outside your classroom waiting to get to the next period and they were yelling and cursing and acting out (middle school in troubled neighborhood)?

3 Answers

What would your final grade be (for the year) for a child that scored averages of 18%, 68%, 70% and 72% (high school math)?

2 Answers

How do you differentiate instruction when working with ESE and English Language Learners? (similar)

1 Answer

How is my classroom management and how do you build culture in your classroom?

1 Answer

How do I teach low-level learners?

2 Answers

Are you willing to keep in contact with parents throughout the school year?

2 Answers

How do I ensure lab safety?

1 Answer

Tell me about your approach to classroom management.

110 of 179 Interview Questions