Midland, MI interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Midland, MI

Dow Interviews in Midland

www.dow.com /  HQ: Midland, MI

68 Interviews in Midland (of 579)

3.0 Average

Dow Corning Interviews in Midland

www.dowcorning.com /  HQ: Auburn, MI

24 Interviews in Midland (of 61) / Acquired by Dow

2.8 Average

MidMichigan Health Interviews in Midland

www.midmichigan.org /  HQ: Midland, MI

4 Interviews in Midland (of 9)

2.8 Average

Interview Questions in Midland

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How have you dealt w/ requests to do something unethical?

3 Answers

I haven't been asked to do anything unethical.

Never do something you believe to be unethical. Instead, work with whoever is asking it of you to find an ethical and effective solution.

I don't.

What would you do if I gave you a million dollars to spend on any research project that you could?

2 Answers

Do you or have you ever taken Drugs of any kind? (May not disqualify you, but needs a special waiver)

1 Answer

Do you have a criminal history, including speeding tickets? (May not disqualify you, but needs a special waiver)

1 Answer

Describe a problem that you resolved on your own.

1 Answer

Describe a time that you worked on a project and how much work was involved and was the outcome good.

1 Answer

Are you wiling to work for minimum wage? .. Because that's all I can pay you.

1 Answer

Why was I looking for work, reasons for time lapses in employment prior to seeking employment there. Goals that I had for the immediate future and what motivated me to seek employment at Walmart.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses? This question always throws me even though it is kind of expected.

2 Answers

Share an example of a time you knew there was a more innovative or better way to accomplish something, but instead chose not to do it that way, and why did you choose not to do it.

110 of 205 Interview Questions