Millwork Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millwork Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Millwork sales specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you were working with a coworker. What task were you working on and what was the outcome?

2 Answers

We were working on getting topstock down and were interrupted by a customer needing product from the aisle. We stopped, allowed them access and assisted them with their choice, and returned to finish the task. This was, apparently, not the answer they wanted because I was told another candidate interviewed better than me.

Not and Answer, just a comment to the above answer. I think its because you didn't give them specifics. They really like details. Keep them writing your answer, rather than looking at you. Act like they don't know you, if you're a current employee. Details and specifics are key.

Specific instances where a customer was unhappy and how you solved it. I mean specific, not " i would have" very specific.

1 Answer

Not having much home improvement experience, why do you feel Home Depot is the best fit for you?

1 Answer

Scenario: Walk up to a customer and ask them if they need help with anything, Customer responds by saying yes, Is there someone they can talk to about ordering some doors for their rental property.

1 Answer

Name a time you had to fix a problem that was brought to you.

Tell me a time when a customer came in with an issue. What was the issue? How did you resolve the issue? What was the outcome?

Do you work well in a early morning stressful environment?

1 Answer

Name a time when I did something wrong,. Who did I tell, and how did I resolve it?

1 Answer

Name a time I performed a task without being told.

how would you sell millwork products

110 of 22 Interview Questions