Mining interview questions | Glassdoor

Newmont Mining Interviews

www.newmont.com /  HQ: Greenwood Village, CO

27 Interviews

2.7 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Details of Artificial lift technology I had experience with. how to design one?

1 Answer

System support for Artificial lift technology, are: 1. Expert System: the more data is used increasingly smaller errors displayed on the executive summary report. 2. Fuzzy Logic: System will assign frequently used data or show up and can be used as a parameter for controlling the calculation and time in the system. 3. Neuro Network: as a distribution to support decisions related to the unit automatically generated from the Expert System and Fuzzy Logic. Thankyou,

How would you manage of you had to meet two deadlines that are on the same day, same time and both high priority

3 Answers

What is your most successful achievement and how you reach it?

2 Answers

What is the definition of Human Capital?

1 Answer

What are your salary expectations

1 Answer

Is the customer always right? The correct answer is "no", but we'll make him feel like he is, since many customers seem to think that they know more about concrete than we do.

1 Answer

Technical questions were asked to gauge the technical capacity of prospects.

1 Answer

If I didn't like a co-worker, how did I manage to work wit them?

1 Answer

How would you respond to the following situation: You make a suggestion to change a current process and the person you're talking to tells you it is a terrible idea and they won't do it.

1 Answer

Do you think overhead costs associated with Receiving Inspection can be reduced?

2 Answers