Engineer Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor
Engineer Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

Engineer Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

Let him explain his position in detail. Agree with as much as I can, using "I" statements, never using "I don't think YOU. . ." Additionally, I use alot of diagram detail to explain my positions, which proves confidence and most people are visual learners.

If water in a well rises 2 feet each day and falls 1 foot each night, how long til the water reaches the top of a 10 foot well

5 Answers

what is star and snowflake schema

1 Answer

How can you design something to scale up

1 Answer

What is your best attribute

1 Answer

Why do you need a manager?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current employer?

1 Answer

STAR methodology, scenario given and how you handle it. i had prepared for the interview by looking at some online format of behavioral questions.

1 Answer

Communication, Group skills, and Leadership traits seemed to be the focus of all the interviews.

1 Answer

Describe a experience where you had to tell some one about a product.

110 of 437 Interview Questions