Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

Depends on the clients ability to provide assets, and the scope of work.

Reasonable would be the projected, based on original scope and estimated labor hours. The word reasonable in itself indicates the use of reason to determine the outcome.

Just

He asked me two questions, they were both about how I would fix a branch with low morale and engagement.

1 Answer

Would I be willing to let my cosmetology license go inactive?

4 Answers

Generally making a very good impression in interviews, I was floored when after a few negative comments (one challanging a self-rating question answer I gave, another stating that I "might not deal with change well", when I was looking to change from subsidized back to market rentals and my resume shows a wide variety of experience in property management) this woman hauls off and asks my "energy level" and said I "seemed bored". It die not take me long to excuse myself from this interview. Rude, rude, rude...

2 Answers

Name one thing that you consider a negative attribute.

2 Answers

Why are you interested in taking a position that is a downgrade in title?

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 10 years?

2 Answers

From interviews I've conducted it's the "What game knowledge do you have" question that trips people up.

2 Answers

How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?

2 Answers

How many languages do you speak?

1 Answer