Marketing Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How have you utilized your relationship with agencies/vendors to achieve company goals?

1 Answer

This division works with a lot of agencies so it is very important you give them an example. If you've never worked with agencies or vendors, think of a situation that is similar in which you were able to utilize your relationship with the other party to achieve some objective.

Walk us through your background

2 Answers

Why are you interested in taking a position that is a downgrade in title?

2 Answers

I can't remember any. Oh, wait...the manager asked me if I planned to wear jeans with a heart shaped patch on the butt. Then he laughed, knowing full well a reasonable employee would never thing of doing that.

1 Answer

Are you married or single? Any kids? How old are you?

1 Answer

No questions were out of the ordinary

1 Answer

What would you do if a product was about to launch and the manufacturing plant called to say the wrong ingredients had been delivered?

1 Answer

They took me on a sales trip and we walked into a business and they had me lead the sale.

1 Answer

How will you go about solving this or this issues that of question. If you know what you are doing, those are not questions you should worry about. Basic types

1 Answer

Why did you choose to want to work for this specific company? (On the phone call).

110 of 590 Interview Questions