Operations Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How does this opportunity align with your goals? What do you view as opportunities and risks in joining our team? What makes you an ideal candidate for this position?

A lot of STAR questions. Tell me about a time when you... monitored goals gathered information to make a decision executed a project plan anticipated a problem. It helps to have answers with something measurable.

Phone interview- typical questions-- Tell me about your previous experience and what you accomplished in each position.

1 Answer

What attracted me to the role?

1 Answer

The skills assessment test is difficult. It has a broad range of questions from math to HR. The personality test can go either way. It's a basic test anyone applying for the position will know how to answer it

Tell me about a time when you supported an employee.

Tell us about your previous experience.

Tell us about yourself