Operations Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much are you currently making?

1 Answer

Have you ever collected video from a professional league headquarters to submit to its member teams?

What book I read

1 Answer

I was asked about my strengths, what I might perceive as my biggest challenge if I was accepted for the position, and for descriptions of some of my best projects.

Tell me about your self. Tell me a time when you have to take calculated risk. Tell me a time you have take initiative to solve a problem. Why are you interested in Amazon?

more than one. tell me of a mentor? tell me of customer service? tell me how you deal with performance? when performance fails, how do you deal with it? how do you discipline? when you discipline, how do you go about it? it was comprehensive, engaging, and exillerating.

What did you do at your previous job to bring the position to a whole new level?

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? Your background, both personal and work, what you like to do in your spare time, and why you are interested in this position?