Operations Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? Your background, both personal and work, what you like to do in your spare time, and why you are interested in this position?

Tell me about a time when you have been a leader in an organization. What did you enjoy and not enjoy?

Why do you want to work for Avis? What qualities make a good leader? What qualities make a bad leader?

Standard Behavior based questions during personal interviews. Did not appear there was a company format, just whatever anyone wanted to ask.

Well, it was typical interview questions. However, they did ask if I was willing to relocate to a different state if that is where I was needed......

How have you worked with individuals from a different background in the past?

2 Answers

How do you interact with and convey information to the department managers?

starting to incorporate questions to gauge analytical abilities of candidate and how they think on their feet in ambiguous situations