Senior Engineer Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

Senior Engineer Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

Senior engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Specific questions don't come to mind. It was a general conversation

1 Answer

Walked thru my experience.

What do you like about us?

1 Answer

What is your best attribute

1 Answer

asked about something that wasn't even hinted at on the req. or in the phone interview...

1 Answer

write multiplication tables for given n numbers

1 Answer

Didn't have any unexpected questions. All are quite routine.

An engineer asked me about how a molded part is made after showing it to me. I had to guess where the gates were. He asked how a specific feature was made.

Q1) ArrayList al=new ArrayList(2); al.add(1); al.add(1); al.add(1); System.out.println(al.size()); //ouput : 3 Q2) HashMap map=new HashMap(); Object ob1=new Object(); Object ob2=ob1; map.put(ob1, 1); map.put(ob2,2); System.out.println(map.get(ob1)); //output Q3 //javascript question== and==== Q4) // given two interfaces implement a function to execute a stmt, rollback and rethrow //--> finally block to close the connection --signature is provided you just have to handle and rethrow Q5) //concatenate string[] --null checks public String concatenate(String[] strings ){ //write your code here , test your input and valid test cases } Q6) //design a patient class -- order by lastname, two hashcodes are equalif only if ssn are same very simple Pojo class consturctor level ssn injection, overriding equals and hashcode implement comparator or comparable Q7 ) // Abstract Class Animal -> Dog -Cat -> imporvise upon code move subclass level fields to super class Animal call super() in subclass constructor call method remove the given code and call animal.getName() instead of doing instanceof checks for each class. // javascript question scopes -w> whats the output of this code execution in java and javascscript Output of following java script code and what if it is executed in java ? would it be different ? (function () { console.log('log1:' + foo); var foo = 'hello'; console.log('log2:' + foo); for (var ii=0 ; ii < 1; ii++ ) { console.log('log3:' + foo); var foo='world'; console.log('log4:' + foo); } console.log('log5:' + foo); })();> have not got time to go through below two in the sheet Q9) Some rdms question - Q10) tree based question. Time for questions if you have any. overall a nice experience, and i really tested my memory do i remembered all the questions as is , yes i.