Store Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Store Manager Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I be willing to let my cosmetology license go inactive?

4 Answers

I said that I did not want to consider that.

Interesting but why would they ask that?

They asked that because I was a licensed cosmetologist of 22 years. To go inactive means you have to go thru hoops to get it back without going back to school. And my schooling was very expensive, as all schoolings are.

Tell me about a time you had to hold an associate accountable/

1 Answer

What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?

1 Answer

If you could be any type of animal, what type of animal would you be and why?

1 Answer

A lot of questions regarding theft and your character. There is not one good reason that a person leaves the store without paying. Even if they are being hauled away in an ambulance, such as a Coke for low blood sugar.

none group interview

1 Answer

Your store is flat. You need to do something to get the energy level in the store up. What do you do?

none group interview.

1 Answer

You are working in your store, and its just you and one other employee. One of you covers the register and the other covers the floor. Who does what?

1 Answer

What is a prior achievement I'm proud of?