Teller Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Teller Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell this pen to me right now

2 Answers

NO,it was too aggressive

NO,lock of manner appreatoach

I cannot recall the most didfficult question, as all the questions I was asked were long winded. Most of them were the typical stuff. one that i remember the most was somthing along the lines of "what was one thing you have done to help better the company?"

1 Answer

They wanted to know how close I was in case in winter no one could get there to open branch.

1 Answer

Share a time when a customer was unhappy. What did you do about it ?

1 Answer

Basic ones about conflict in the work place and how I dealt with it.

1 Answer

We like our team members to smile as we are graded on customer service as a team how do you feel about being graded on your customer service as part of a team?

1 Answer

Questions that puts me on a spot, What has motivated you to excel you past or current role, and Why should we hire you.

1 Answer

Describe a bad customer service experience and how you handled it

1 Answer

Why do I want to work there?

1 Answer

Would you correct a co-worker in front of a member if they were giving the member the wrong advice

110 of 63 Interview Questions