Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobile Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Mobile Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is iphone reference library?

1 Answer

iPhone reference library is a set of reference documents for iPhone OS.

fair, lot of position related tech questions. Given a string "Keyword" find whether the characters exist in a String "Target" in the same order but not necessarily next to each other Keyword cat aaa Target cbate abcde Output YES NO

4 Answers

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Must be willing to buy into the program. Willingness to be paid commission only. and must obtain your own leads.

1 Answer

How would you decide what search features (e.g., Q&A, images) to prioritize on a mobile device?

1 Answer

What is your carrier dream ? Where do you see yourself in 10 year from now? Would you like to own your own franchise with our company one day?

1 Answer

Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?

1 Answer

What are the various ways an Android developer can apply multi-threading to their app? Be specific, and give examples.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked hard on a sale that you were not able to close? If so, how did you deal with the rejection?

1 Answer

1. What is the Central Limit Theorem? 2. If X is a Random Variable distributed with mean u_x, Variance s^2_x and Y is an independent Random Variable distributed with mean u_y, variance s^2_y. Define Z as X*Y, what is the expected value of Z? what is an approximation of the variance of Z? 3. In SAS, how would you define a macro that accepts one parameter that is a dataset name and prints the first 10 observations from that dataset? 4. How would you define the revenue per 1000 impressions (rpm) of a certain ad as $1.50. Let the cost per 1000 impressions (cpm) of that ad be variable but define the volume (impressions) = 100000*cpm^2 Define the profit per 1000 impression as rpm – cpm?

110 of 21 Interview Questions