montana fish wildlife and parks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at montana fish wildlife and parks

Web Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helena, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at montana fish wildlife and parks (Helena, MT).

Interview

There are just a bunch of basic questions, most of which had little to do with job skills. Most of the people on the interview committee had no knowledge about the appropriate job skills. The questions are more to see if you fit in with the agency rather than if you are qualified for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple. It went very well.

Licensing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helena, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at montana fish wildlife and parks (Helena, MT) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the position supervisor, a member of Human Resources, and a current senior member of the department. It was fairly short and mostly just asked about experience and what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• There were mainly standard questions about my experience and how I would handle certain situations in person or on the phone lines.   Answer Question

AmeriCorps Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helena, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at montana fish wildlife and parks (Helena, MT) in November 2011.

Interview

Two interviews. First round is with the AmeriCorps coordinator. Second is with a potential site supervisor. Not very intensive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your life where you dealt with adversity or a challenge. How did you deal with it? What did you learn?   Answer Question