Account Executive Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Montreal, QC, Canada

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I) are you better listener (1) or talker(2)? (1): repeat 4 questions i have asked you throughout this interview (2): tell me a good joke or a funny story Can you think on you're feet? then tell me a good joke or a funny story.

1 Answer

Hey many thanks for sharing your experience, what questions are to be expected in a sponsorship sales manager interview ? Just want to know how to be prepared as i dont have experience in this industry just knowledge and what do they really look for, Many thanks in advance .

What's the latest version of Windows(not really difficult)

2 Answers

Do you smoke? Do you like sales? Are you willing to put in the time as a support?

1 Answer

they follow a list of questions in front of them.

Why are you here?

1 Answer

Can you tell me one situation that was challenging and how you dealt with it? What do you know about Sociomantic? What is RTB?

What do you know about the company

1 Answer

Why did you leave your previous employer?

1 Answer

Pitch us a passion of yours What was a time you were knocked down and how did you overcome it?