Director Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you need to be successful in this position?

1 Answer

I made a thorough list of risks and mitigations.

What was my favorite job experience?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness.

When can you start?

1 Answer

They asked a lot about ability to scale for growth.

1 Answer

Very vague and ambiguous questions, they didn't seem to have any idea what they wanted. More of a "you keep talking and we'll let you know when you get it right" kind of approach.

They asked about my experience and why I am interested in the role / org

General background, management style, vision, strategy, what I am looking for, what I know about VMS, Direct Hire, etc. General discussion about metrics, sales drive, results in the past and future

A lot questions, regarding my background and specific cases / problems how to approach them. It was at times a hard interview, quite technical but overall, pretty good. We talked about shaders, pipelines of productions, code c# c++ python, maxscript, tools development etc. Btw it was a long interview, 2 hrs or more.

110 of 66 Interview Questions