Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive Assistant

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Montreal, QC, Canada

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Montreal, QC, Canada

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

General work experience questions

1 Answer

know your story and keep it relevant for the job you're interviewing for

Have you had difficult situations at work and how did you deal with them?

Needed someone he could trust and help him grow the company

1 Answer

How do you think your experience will be of help to the COO in his daily routine? Can you multi-task efficiently?

1 Answer

If we give you 2 free travel tickets, who would you take with you and why?

What type of productivity online tools are your comfortable working with.

What was the biggest mistake you made that created a major issue? I don't know but who would actually answer that? My answer was to provide information about an error made, how it happened, how it was handled and resolved. Way too many questions, not enough "human" exchange especially when the reason of not being selected for an interview with actual person responsible for recruiting for this particular position whom I never met was "incompatible" personality.

To fix a broken calendar schedule

1 Answer

How soon can you start? What are your qualifications? How can you make a difference here? What made you apply for this job? What do you know about us? What is the one thing you would change if you could while working here? How do you see yourself fitting into this culture?