Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Inside Sales Account Manager

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC, Canada

Inside sales account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At the question ''Why Softchoice'', they do not think ''I like computers'' to be a correct answer.

2 Answers

Best would be to talk about the corporate culture, the type of work, advancement, etc

When an employer asks this question, it is because they want to know if you did your homework about them. Talk about their culture and how it fits for you. If you're going to talk about computers, don't just say you like them, talk about your interest in the IT field, and how it is transformative and necessary to businesses. Softchoice's business isn't even really about computers, its about IT in general, Software, Cloud, hardware, data center, backup, professional services, security and support. Before the interview go through their website and find out about their offerings and say how you could bring value and knowledge to each of them. Even if you know nothing about it; how do you plan on learning about it to bring value to your client. In short, my answer would be: Because Softchoice offers a full solution to its clients, its not just about the sale; but about providing transformative customer service and being an adviser to the client. I like the fact that Softchoice puts a lot of effort into being a socially aware and responsible company. I also like how Softchoice puts the development of their employees as a priority and that they also understand the value of keeping their employees happy by allowing them to bring their dogs to work and having monthly celebrations. I think about all those things and I'm excited about the potential to be a part of and grow into a company like that.

How important is life/work balance

1 Answer