Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in Montreal, QC, Canada

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

In five minutes, could you explain something that is complicated but you know well?

Why should we hire you? What was a moment where you have been challenged and how did you overcome that challenge?

1 Answer

They really are looking to get to know you and see if you are a fit with the company. Very conversational type of interviews

How good of a sales person are you on a scale of 1 to 10? So why haven't you tried to close the deal in this interview?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What was the biggest riski took in my life. What was my plan in two or 5 years. Where i would like to be. Why me and not a other one? And many mores...

Tell me how you heard about the job and why you applied.

1 Answer

Describe yourself Why did you study finance? If I’m a client calling you to give me a loan what are the steps that you must do? What is your GPA? Where do you see yourself in 5years?

Tell me one time that you were in a difficult situation with customer, how did you managed it ?