Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

More on design how to scale, what architecture I would use for a web, how would I build a image upload site, messaging, queues etc

More of a chit chat

Was asked all kinds of manager types questions, product etc motivations etc

Implement an LRU Cache, and a BST tree question

Some javascript questions on checkboxes, deselection a 3 state button

1 Answer

First question on parsing logs, finding most top 3 clicked links, as in a chain of links pg1 -> pg2 -> pg3, which has the most hits

1 Answer

Personal projection for fdi growth

Where I see myself within the company in 24 months

1 Answer

asked me to present financial information to top management. Said they needed to ensure I was able to do so because previous employee could not.

1 Answer

They asked their basic 2 questions then they were listening to me for 20 minutes. Other "dude-manager" sat - gazed, gazed and gazed. *I felt he was eating my flesh. it was very awkward.

1 Answer

At the question ''Why Softchoice'', they do not think ''I like computers'' to be a correct answer.

2 Answers