Product Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are you bringing to the table?

1 Answer

This question was asked by more than one interviewer. The intention was to understand what I thought I could bring to the company that they didn't already have.

Identify low hanging fruit for improving the product?

Where I see myself within the company in 24 months

Please walk us through your positions in Product Marketing

1 Answer

What do you think would be the hardest challenges in the role?

Comment choisir ce que contiendrons les prochaines mises à jour de Unity et comment prendre une décision en cas d'opinions divergentes au sein de l'équipe.

Basic problem solving and situational questions.

How do you describe Luxury? (dont mess this one up)

Prepare a presentation you would give a senior Walmart executive (SWOT analysis, overview of current business, financial analysis, remove and add products)