Program Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Manager

Program Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What value could I bring to Job, or why should air canada hire me.

1 Answer

I pointed out using my years of experience within the waste and recycling industry, I would implement a sustainable program.. Adding or ensure to add monetary value to recycled waste and and recyclables.

What is the difference between a process and a thread? What makes it possible to share data between two threads and how would you do it?

1 Answer

Very basic interview that just followed the flow of the resume, nothing surprising.

tell me abouta conflict that you've dealt with

Questions about the big challenges I had till now and how I overcame them. About PM. Interviewer draw a linked list and asked me to give him an algorithm to identify if there is a circle in the linked list.

1 Answer

Wanted an example on how to deal with a specifci situation. But the question had nothing to do with the position in any way, shape or form.

What is the best way to get feedback from users?

Actually the very starnge questions came from the cusotmer in the customer interview. Questions were very low level for the position, almost insulting my intelligence