Project Coordinator Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Coordinator

Project Coordinator Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

motivations for applying for this job?

1 Answer

I am passionate about project management as a career path . Also, a former employee had good reviews about working for the company and also it suits my style of work .

Do you consider yourself as a diligent person? they didn't ask any technical questions about the job since the hiring manager has no idea about the technical stuff there!

Tell us about one of the challenges you dealt with in your previous job and explain how you managed it.

Q about Work experience. Q about Education and qualifications Q about personal information

None really appreciate your patience and understanding of the most important thing is that the new person gets the most attention..."Money"

When was a time where you were faced with a hard decision, what did you decide and what was the outcome?

I was given a written test which had several "What would you do in X situation" sort of questions. Some of them dealt with aspects of the industry in which I had no knowledge or experience, so it was difficult to come up with answers for them.

Questions related to the department I was applying for

Do you use any services like Playster, Netflix, Spotify? How would you improve them?