Project Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

More on design how to scale, what architecture I would use for a web, how would I build a image upload site, messaging, queues etc

More of a chit chat

Was asked all kinds of manager types questions, product etc motivations etc

Implement an LRU Cache, and a BST tree question

Some javascript questions on checkboxes, deselection a 3 state button

1 Answer

First question on parsing logs, finding most top 3 clicked links, as in a chain of links pg1 -> pg2 -> pg3, which has the most hits

1 Answer

Personal projection for fdi growth

1 Answer

Quite tecnical interview but never unexpected questions

1 Answer

How did you react in a situation with a client that was difficult?

1 Answer

They asked their basic 2 questions then they were listening to me for 20 minutes. Other "dude-manager" sat - gazed, gazed and gazed. *I felt he was eating my flesh. it was very awkward.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable to work long hours on a regular basis, say 50+ hours per week? I have to ask you because here is the norm.