Sales Associate Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about H&M?

2 Answers

(look it up on wikipedia!) It is a dutch company originally founded in the 60s, now a global corporation, the real name is Hennex and Mauritz...

above answer is wrong, it was ORIGINALLY started in 1947 by a man named erling perrson, to start with the company was called hennes (swedish for her) as it only sold ladies clothes. it was then when he bought out a company called mauritz when he was looking to expand the company then changed to hennes & mauritz (h&m) that was in 1968, they also callaborate with celebrities i.e. david beckham

How would you prioritize the following tasks? Serving a client who needs help, working the cash, cleaning up when there is a big mess...

2 Answers

With all the competition in IT. How will you go about finding leads?

1 Answer

Are you ready for the competition ?

1 Answer

what do you know about american apparel

1 Answer

"What will I see different in my store if I hire you?"

1 Answer

Not an unusual question these days, but I was asked about my weak areas. It turns out that my answer was the same as my manager's answer, and with experience, we have each learned how to deal with it. There are no "trick" questions. Be real and you will do okay, as long as you have something to offer.

1 Answer

how did you choose the outfit that you are wearing right now ??

1 Answer

All the questions are automated. Nothing to worry about.

2 Answers

What do you notice when walking into Simons?

110 of 213 Interview Questions