Supervisor Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Supervisor Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Employers are looking to hire supervisors that can effectively lead others in order to ensure the quality, production, and sale of their products. Be prepared to showcase your leadership and people management skills in planning projects, mentoring team members, and providing support. You may be asked to answer situational questions such as how you would take accountability for your subordinate's actions or help motivate a discouraged team member.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you think you can do this job ?

1 Answer

I diserve this job because i'm fully qualified for this job, have the respect of other people and lots of experience.

1. What will you do if we give you $10K and ask you to forget animation and do something else? 2. What would you do if we don't pay you for next one year?

1 Answer

Are you aware that by taking this position, if anything were to happen, you lose the seniority of 1 year that you have been working on? Are you aware that this position includes another 3 month probationary period, your previous job may be filled, meaning you may be potentially unemployed?

1 Answer

Have you ever had an employee display in appropriate and insubordinate behaviour in front of other employees? Please describe the situation and explain the outcome.

Am I familiar with the type of company. My qualifications , background checks

1 Answer

What is the highest number of fleet you have ever managed

What are your strength and weaknesses ?

c'est quoi vos ambitions

1 Answer

Have you ever had a conflict with a fellow employee. Please describe the situation and explain the outcome.

Tell us a story about your Leadership in previous job with Canada Post's 5 leadership behaviours.

110 of 22 Interview Questions