Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mortgage Interview Questions

1,466

Mortgage interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you bring in the business when the market is dry?

2 Answers

I will not give off, If the market is dry, I alway still have market to work with. I have to work extra miles to find what can profits to my existing clients and find the new leads. Key, I have to know my products and like what I perform and good function to all of my clients even my goal to make Money he he ......

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

What's the worst thing about you that a manager would say?

1 Answer

Main questions were about guideline questions, years of experience and work experience.

1 Answer

Will you be able to bring in a minimum of 7 application per month?

What can you offer

Why loanDepot?

1 Answer

What has been the single most limiting factor in you getting to where you want to be in this industry?

1 Answer

The unexpected question was about my life long career goals with this company.

1 Answer

I don't think any of the questions were really difficult, except maybe when they asked how deeply competitive I am, and what I thought of my abilities. On one hand, I didn't want to come across as arrogant, and on the other, I wanted them to know that I would be a top sales consultant for them.

110 of 1,466 Interview Questions