Mortgage loan processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mortgage loan processor Interview Questions

mortgage loan processor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you were faced with an upset client? What would you do to handle the situation and make client feel better about the situation?

2 Answers

I told her that I would do my best to make the customer feel that I fully understood her needs, that I would handle the situation accordingly, do not rush the client off the phone, apologize even if I felt it was not our fault or mistake, and escalate issue to management/supervisor if I felt it had to do with something I could not handle since we should all work as a team and reach out when we are unsure of how to go about a problem.

Defuse the situation by understanding the customers’s point of view. Let the customer speak without any interruption as they just may be venting and just want someone on the end to just listen to what he/she is saying. To the customer there is no right or wrong at the time of their complaint. Once they’re done speaking now you can say I’m sorry you had to go through all that and let’s see what we can do for you and don’t let the customer go without her/him being satisfied with your answer. Don’t say I know how you feel because you don’t know. Don’t give sympathy but you should give empathy as we want the custom to know we care and we will handle the issue.

What's your availability?

2 Answers

Do you have any questions for me?

Tell us about yourself

2 Answers

Why would I take a job that I know I'm over qualified for?

2 Answers

if i was going to be able to handle the volume.

1 Answer

Describe how your previous experience and personality will make you a good fit for this role.

1 Answer

what did you do in your current job?

1 Answer

They will ask you about calculating incomes, how to run the DU or LP, VOE’s, verifying information on the 1013, normal processing Jazz.

110 of 205 Interview Questions