Mortgage processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mortgage processor Interview Questions

mortgage processor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you were faced with an upset client? What would you do to handle the situation and make client feel better about the situation?

2 Answers

I told her that I would do my best to make the customer feel that I fully understood her needs, that I would handle the situation accordingly, do not rush the client off the phone, apologize even if I felt it was not our fault or mistake, and escalate issue to management/supervisor if I felt it had to do with something I could not handle since we should all work as a team and reach out when we are unsure of how to go about a problem.

Defuse the situation by understanding the customers’s point of view. Let the customer speak without any interruption as they just may be venting and just want someone on the end to just listen to what he/she is saying. To the customer there is no right or wrong at the time of their complaint. Once they’re done speaking now you can say I’m sorry you had to go through all that and let’s see what we can do for you and don’t let the customer go without her/him being satisfied with your answer. Don’t say I know how you feel because you don’t know. Don’t give sympathy but you should give empathy as we want the custom to know we care and we will handle the issue.

Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?

What's your availability?

2 Answers

Do you have any questions for me?

2 Answers

how to deal with an angry customer

Tell us about yourself

2 Answers

Why would I take a job that I know I'm over qualified for?

Why I had job changes

Previous Experience?

1 Answer

How have you dealt with an upset customer

110 of 253 Interview Questions