Data analyst Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor
Data analyst Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

Data analyst Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

Every business collects data, and it's the job of the data analyst to analyze, interpret, and communicate that information in a way that will help drive company decisions. Employers will be looking for candidates with strong technical skills as well as a knack for conveying data in an easy to understand way. Expect a fair number of technical questions, which may include an analytical case study and a math brainteaser.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you have 10 bags of marbles with 10 marbles each and one bag has marbles that weigh differently than the others, how would you figure it out from one weighing

7 Answers

hmm, drop all the bags a the same height spread out and see which bag make the biggest mark on the ground.

Add bags one at a time to scale. Should be the same increment of weight added until you add the bag that adds a weight value different from all the others.

hint: use the number of stones to code for each bag.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was asked technical questions like how I would organize an excel spreadsheet with thousands of lines of information based on specific requirements marketing/marketing researchers need. Also, how I would I merge the information provided from a client, and information given by Tribune Media Services about media content.

1 Answer

How many cans of blue paint were sold in the United States last year?

1 Answer

What are the keywords in the phrase: how many cups are in a gallon?

1 Answer

Describe a project that was really difficult and tell me how you solved it.

1 Answer

Q: Why do you want to look for a new opportunity? and tell me about your project what you have accomplished

1 Answer

How good are you in collaborating with a team?

1 Answer

business question and then check your approach towards the business problem. Asked few SQL and Tableau technical questions.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What is the probability of getting at least 1 head when 3 coins are tossed?

1 Answer

In general, the questions are more related with your passed experience and the working knowledge regarding with the opening.