Software qa engineer Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

Software qa engineer Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

software qa engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Basic OOPs concepts 2. Selenium Webdriver and related testing tools questions 3. Agile process

3 Answers

I answered positively to almost all the questions and had even completed the assignment before time and was confident enough to be called for an onsite interview.

You should have done the take home project in Python since that is what they will be using.

Yes but since the mail clearly stated python or any language of my choice, i did it in Java since i already had the environment setup in my system!! I suppose they should not have given a choice if they wanted it only in Python!! Anyways if you are strong in any one programming language and testing concepts , language is not a barrier !!

data structures and testing related

TCP/IP, OSPF, MPLS basic questions. Most importantly its the automation in TCL

1 Answer

Blue grip pen with red ink how would you test the pen test

1 Answer

While talking with the hiring manager, I was asked about my work experience, my knowledge of 23andMe, and some basic questions to gauge if I know Python, Selenium, and general testing methodology. The code test was to write a Selenium-based automation (preferably in Python) for testing an online store.

1 Answer

Describe a database scheme for a wiki system

Describe a problem that you had and solved in a previous position.

Mostly about my experience and how would I resolve hypothetical issues.

None unexpected. I asked question what do they like at Symantec, and no one could say even one positive thing - not about company, or work they do.

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.