msg systems (Germany) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

msg systems (Germany) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

The process took a month and it consisted of long phone calls and emailing back and forth. Once I was called in for an in-person interview but they called and said the position was already filled.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

brought me in, and called me back

Junior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ismaning (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Ismaning (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

Nice working environment.
    The persons there are very nice. I was half an hour earlier there and someone picked me up to a meeting room.
    Two project manager comes in and we just started chatting on topics like hobbies etc.
    Then, they introduced their company at the beginning and then I introduced my project.
    During my introduction of my works before, they asked questions, basically about why, how, what if ....
    It took around an hour to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know our company.
      How do you understand the work.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Belgrade (Serbia)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Top Talent Program online and got call for an interview.
    First part is logic test with around 30 questions and HR tells you more about a company and job. After that you get assignment and you have one week to finish it. I got to choose front or back end. The assignment was to build small app in Java. The last part is presentation about assignment and insurance.

Interview Questions

• Questions about assignment, technical questions about Java.   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited for an interview six weeks after applying for the job.

Two project leaders were present at the interview. Whole interview took more than two and a half hours and consisted of a first part with questions concerning my past jobs and qualification. Afterwards I was asked to do a small case study. Afterwards another round of questions and explanation of the company, possible trainings and projects.

The atmosphere was professional and very friendly. A few days after the interview I received an offer, which I accepted.

SAP ABAP Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy questions, the ones that every CS student should be able to answer correctly, concerning object oriented programming, databases. Small interview section in German, just to check that you have had some basic German classes.

Interview Questions

• Describe MVC pattern.
      Describe many-to-many relationship between tables.
      What do you know about SAP?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the VP of Business Systems for about an hour and a half. She went into details about what she was looking for and also asked many questions about my qualifications for the job. I think the interview went very well. She was very specific as to what she wanted, and I did not have that one specific qualification.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what you did at your former job that could help me in who I am looking for here.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Ismaning (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

Das Bewerbungsverfahren bestand aus zwei Interviews. Das erste war telefonisch und fand schon direkt mit einem der potentiellen Vorgesetzten statt. Bei dem Gespräch ging es allgemein um die bisherigen Erfahrungen und Interesse an msg.
    Das zweite Gespräch fand dann zwei Wochen später in Ismaning statt und wurde von zwei BI-Mitarbeitern geführt. Die Atmosphäre war äußerst angenehm. Man spürte ehrliches Interesse an seiner Person und es wurde sehr großen Wert darauf gelegt msg als Arbeitgeber schmackhaft zu machen. Am Ende des Gesprächs wurde mir dann auch schon ein Angebot unterbreitet.

Interview Questions

• Was müsste Ihnen msg als Arbeitgeber bieten, damit Sie sich wohlfühlen.   Answer Question

InitiativeBewerbung Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 1 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei msg systems (Germany)

Interview Questions

• Sehr guter erster Kontakt mit Vorgesetzten. Er hat mir den Einstieg einfach gemacht. Hat alle meine Fragen beantwortet und mir ein Gefühl vermittelt das Sie mich wirklich haben wollen.
      Hilfreich
      Als unangemessen kennzeichnen Als unangemessen kennzeichnen

Hilfreich
      Als unangemessen kennzeichnen Als unangemessen kennzeichnen   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at msg systems (Germany) (Düsseldorf (Germany)).

Interview

Sehr guter erster Kontakt mit Vorgesetzten. Er hat mir den Einstieg einfach gemacht. Hat alle meine Fragen beantwortet und mir ein Gefühl vermittelt das Sie mich wirklich haben wollen, sodass man sich gegenseitig helfen kann.

Interview Questions

• Welche Erfahrungen haben sie im Testumfeld?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Man hatte ein Handlungsspielraum, daher verlief es sehr positiv.