Intern Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Find jobs for intern

Intern Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Intern Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell a pen for 1000 rupees

3 Answers

This pen cap sign by Sachin Tendulkar .

When interviwer tell me sell this pen- Firtls, as you know sir pen is very usefull for any businessman, he will say 'yes' becz any person who worked in company must have to keep a pen and you also know that pen's life is too long as compare as phone's battery he say 'yes' and you also know that the pen is used to sign in the document so this is the pen you can take it . When you bring the customer into the Yes Movement, he will not refuse to buy anything Because he needs it.

Sir this pen has a good ink flow. So if u write this pen can give u smooth writing. Moreover this pen is a branded one imported from America. This pen will be a solution to the issues you face with your current pen as well as in your business.

How can u contribute in our company as a fresher?

3 Answers

As an employee of the company how will I approach the other company HR or the Admin to seek an appointment and have our companies "Medlife Benefit Program" where they can get benefited from us under Institutional Tie-Ups?

3 Answers

how to add friends from various college on facebook

2 Answers

tell me something about yourself

2 Answers

What softwares do you know

2 Answers

What assets do u bring to the hospital..

2 Answers

Which of the Ogilvy's Department would you like to work in? PR? Digital? BTL?

1 Answer

what is cloud computing? are you okay with rotating shifts?

1 Answer

i was asked some of the questions related to IT because i worked in IT department.those were not that difficult but needs a thorough knowledge about the subject. internet basics,connectivity and mailing mechanism and procedure.security?

110 of 472 Interview Questions