Manager Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Mumbai

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to join TCS?

5 Answers

I was always interested in joining Tata Group company.

it has great oppertunity to exploure our talents ns skill

it will b great pleasure to work in a professionaL ENVIRONMENT of TCS and i will manage to fetch out the best of mine while working with you all....

Describe securitization in brief

4 Answers

This question about count the number of white Maruti cars in the city is a very common question with this HOD. It is asked during all interviews irrespective of levels.

4 Answers

The Top Mgmt tried calling my previous employer in front of me, to confirm some of the facts and figure because he was knowing someone there.

3 Answers

Whether willing to work anywhere in India.when can you join.

10 Answers

In case of floods, the funds given to farmers as loan are not being re-payed. How should the bank as a financial institution react to this crisis.

4 Answers

Why do you want to change your Job ?

2 Answers

Why you want to change your current Job?

2 Answers

Why do u want to quit ur current employer

2 Answers

You must be knowing that company as not doing well , but still why you want to join?

110 of 2,916 Interview Questions