Managing Director Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Managing Director Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

"When hiring a managing director, a company will look for someone with the industry knowledge, leadership skills, worth ethic, and ambition to grow the business through implementing new company policies and working closely with its board of directors. In an interview for this position, you will likely be tested on your knowledge of the markets the company operates in, PR skills, and communication and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you excited and emotionally attached to the product as your own ?

Affirmative

Normally all questions are regarding the Job applied and resume submitted for interview. Most difficult question is why u left the last Job? What is your ambitions?

1 Answer

Each day,i only ask myself as to how do i balance between looking after my team and their well being and also find the required capital at the initial stage of our business... This is a huge challenge as a start up, with a very different business model...

1 Answer

personal . hubby , future plan , professional questions related to my job profile..end last market situations etc..

1 Answer

What will be the primary steps to develop business if company will be handover to you?