Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Mumbai

Senior consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you map your existing role, experience to the current requirement.

2 Answers

Depends on the requirement. If its the same skill and my core competency . i said application of my knowledge shouldn't be a problem. New requirements cross skills jobs will be taken as a challenge and executed.

first of all i take an overview of that requirement and then if i find it same as i had done previously then i will do it . and if i find that some things are different in this new requirement then i will try to sort them out and will try to learn about then so taht i can do that job in effective way.

If you give you enough increment, will you join? Is it the only thing that motivates you?

1 Answer

Scenario based question about unexpected system failure and disaster recovery process.

1 Answer

Technical questions related to your are of expertise. They check how much confident are you.

1 Answer

Do you have any certifications or recognition from your current job.

1 Answer

They asked me about my experience and technical questions on sap fico and experiences and scenarios on project

1 Answer

How can you help the company apart from your regular committments on work

1 Answer

Regarding design part of structure

why do u want to change

1 Answer

How to reduce unplanned leave of team members and ensure availability of these team members from home online ?

110 of 174 Interview Questions