Museums, Zoos & Amusement Parks interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

2,746

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where I saw myself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Knott's?

Can you multi task?

1 Answer

At the second interview, I met with a two person panel. A male and a female. The male did all the talking and asked very detailed questions about the job I was applying for. In this case I applied for soundboard operator. He asked about signal flow, typical mic placement, digital sound board operation, analog sound board operation, amplification, speaker placement, arrays, rigging, DSP, trouble shooting electrical and signal flow problems. He also showed and asked me about diagrams and equipment identification. BUT... he also asked lots of questions relating to lighting like lighting plots, programming, DMC cabling, intelligent lighting, lekos, source 4's, rigging and placement. Then he went on to details about A/V...LCD projector setup and placement. Screen setup - tripod and fast fold, multi projector setup, room acoustics, lighting and so forth. He also went into detail about theatrical setup and terminology. All in all, if you knew your stuff and can comfortably set up and troubleshoot sound, lighting and a/v, it should be pretty easy. Anyways, I hope this helps.

1 Answer

what's your idea of an Ideal Leader?

1 Answer

What do you think is the most important thing in the about working in the parks?

1 Answer

How would you go about segmenting a list of donors for a major event?

1 Answer

How would you make a customers experience better ?

What is safety

1 Answer

What would your teachers say about you?

4150 of 2,746 Interview Questions